Technical Support Agent - Velante
Technical Support Agent
$32,000 - $38,000
Reporting to the Support Manager, this role will work with the Support Team to provide exceptional customer service experiences for clients using the EMR as their primary system in their official language. This role has responsibility for:Velante was established by the New Brunswick Medical Society to support the 2012 launch of an electronic medical record (EMR) program and provide the implementation, technology and infrastructure services that would bring EMR to the province’s physicians. Today, hundreds of physicians are using the Provincial EMR as it is the standard for health technology, and the backbone of the provincial vision for connected healthcare.
- Investigating, assessing, and participating in the resolution of technical issues from clients as Tier 1 and Tier 2 support desk agents.
- Assisting in the maintenance of solution documentation and training material.
- Working closely with customers, team members and other stakeholders to ensure that the EMR solution functions as expected.
- All training will be provided and there is opportunity for growth within the company.
Who are you?
- talented troubleshooter who enjoys resolving technical incidents in a positive and efficient manner.
- Tech-savvy and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a proven client-service background with the ability to show courteous phone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism.
- Excellent at communicating with clients.
- A self-starter with a thirst for knowledge.
- A person that can listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information, and establish rapport quickly with customers.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Someone with the ability to keep a cool head when situations heat up!
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required. Please do not apply if not considered to be officially bilingual.
Considered an Asset
- Knowledge of Bomgar and TeamViewer support software.
- Knowledge of clinical workflow.
- Have worked in a challenging technical role.
Location and Hours
- This position is located in Fredericton, New Brunswick and will require work beyond the normal business hours of 8:30am-4:30pm to accommodate client needs.
What can the Velante offer you?
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes paid vacation, health and dental plan, life insurance, long-term disability plan, and a matching RRSP contribution plan.
- A positive and inclusive work culture.
- Career growth and development and continuous learning opportunities.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to demonstrate on their resume how, when and where they have acquired the qualifications and skills required for this position.
- Please send a cover letter and resume in chronological order to Lisa LePage, Chief Operating Officer, at Velante and the New Brunswick Medical Society email@example.com by January 18th, 2019.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.