e-Health Consultant (Trainer) - Velante
e-Health Consultant (Trainer)
$45,000 - $55,000
Velante was established by the New Brunswick Medical Society to support the 2012 launch of an electronic medical record (EMR) program and provide the implementation, technology and infrastructure services that would bring EMR to the province’s physicians. Today, hundreds of physicians are using the Provincial EMR as it is the standard for health technology, and the backbone of the provincial vision for connected healthcare.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, this role will work with the Customer Care Team and Physicians of New Brunswick to provide training on the Provincial EMR software and conduct other customer care activities.
Who are you?
- You have proven experience (3-5 years) and demonstrated success in a consulting / training or business development role.
- You are a professional with a high degree of integrity and accountability.
- You recognize and consistently meet the needs of your clients - and your clients agree!
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You are equally comfortable working with physicians, nurses and other allied health professionals.
- You are at your best when challenged and thrive on getting results.
- You enjoy collaborating with a dynamic team and continuously seek ways to add value.
- You recognize that extra touch goes a long way.
- You work hard and are fun to be around!
As an e-Health Consultant you will play a key role in onboarding and training physicians on the Provincial EMR as you:
- Enable a positive experience implementing and optimizing an electronic medical record system.
- Train medical office staff on how to use the Provincial EMR software and assist the clinic to set up the EMR in a manner that is efficient and effective (i.e workflows, forms, letter templates, etc.)
- Work closely with customers and team members to ensure the solution functions as expected.
- Manage and grow existing client relationships.
- Facilitate client user training and ongoing support including user groups and workshops.
- Identify opportunities to advance the customer experience and overall business success.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Develop and manage client relationships in order to boost satisfaction, usage, and retention.
- Provide QA feedback on new product launches.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
Considered an Asset
- Training or teaching experience.
- Knowledge of clinical workflow.
- Technical acumen.
- Experience in conducting Change Management.
All training will be provided and there is opportunity for growth within the company. Health systems or medical knowledge is not required but would be an asset.
Location and Hours
Although the Velante offices are located in Fredericton, NB we will consider setting up a home office for the right candidate. Due to the nature of the role it will require work beyond the normal business hours of 8:30am-4:30pm to accommodate client needs.
What can Velante offer you?
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes paid vacation, health and dental plan, life insurance, long-term disability plan, and a matching RRSP contribution plan.
- A positive and inclusive work culture.
- Career growth and development and continuous learning opportunities.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to demonstrate on their resume how, when and where they have acquired the qualifications and skills required for this position.
- Please send a cover letter and resume in chronological order to Lisa LePage, Chief Operating Officer, at Velante and the New Brunswick Medical Society firstname.lastname@example.org by January 18th, 2019.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.