The NBMS offers free membership to New Brunswick students attending accredited medical schools and out-of-province students studying medicine at New Brunswick’s two medical school campuses.
NBMS student benefits are tailored to the needs of medical students and include:
- Free membership to the Canadian Medical Association and access to the CMA’s clinical and research tools.
- Free registration to the NBMS Annual General Meeting and associated continuing professional development opportunities
- Free access to the Celebration of Medicine Continuing Professional Development program
- Access to New Brunswick’s Community Hospital Program
- NB Summer Student Preceptorship Program
- Electronic notification about scholarships, bursaries, and other financial programs specific to medical students and resident
- Access to MD Management Financial Services
- Preferred home & auto insurance rates from Wilson Insurance
- Members-only access to the NBMS website and electronic access to the NBMS magazine.