Join the NBMS
Members of the New Brunswick Medical Society have access to benefits and services designed to support the work, health, and balanced lives of physicians, residents, and medical students.
As a member, you will have access to the following types of benefits, support services, and programs:
- A strong voice advocating on your behalf on issues that affect New Brunswick patients and healthcare providers
- Benefit programs for continuing professional development, practice insurance, parental leave, and leadership development
- Confidential physician health program
- Expert guidance on financial, business, and technology issues and products from MD Physician Services.
- Conjoint membership with the Canadian Medical Association and access to all CMA clinical, practice management, and research tools.
- Members-only discounts on home, auto, and group insurance products, life & disability insurance, travel services, and other products.
- Continuing professional development opportunities through the Community Hospital Program and special CME events.
- Networking & social events to connect with colleagues
- Members-only bilingual communications to keep you informed about the behind-the-scenes work of the NBMS.
For more information about joining the NBMS, contact our offices in Fredericton
176 York Street